One Step NGAL Rapid Test Kit
What is NGAL
Neutrophil Gelatinase-associated Lipocalin，NGAL also know as Lipocalin-2，LCN2 or Oncogene 24p3, is a new protein in humans. It is biomarker for early diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI), also been used as early diagnosis for procedures such as Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), contrast induced nephropath, etc.
|Cat.#||Assay Type||Sensitivity||Specimen||Qty/Kit||Shelf Life|
1. It's a sensitive, precise and specific biomarker for early diagnosis of Acute Kidney Injury.
2. Favorable for preventative health measures, and it's an economic method to diagnose AKI & CKD before acute kidney failure.
1. The reagent box must be stored from 4 to 30℃.
2. Shelf life is 24 months.
3. The reagent strip must be used within 1 hour once its foil pouch has been opened.
4. Do not use the cassette beyond the expiration date printed on the outside of the box.
Payment & Package & Delivery
* Payment：West Union, T/T, LC, OA, etc.
* Package: Individual foil pouch, 25 tests per box.
* Delivery method: UPS, TNT, FedEx, DHL, EMS etc.